Browse by Application
Product Estimation Guide
Chemind Construction Products Division
- Zero VOC and low VOC, water dispersed and pure polyurethane based, Australian Standards compliant, liquid waterproofing membranes for basements, landscaping, wet areas, planters, balconies and roofing.
- High performance, water based, high build, decorative membrane coatings for high-rise residential and commercial buildings.
- Cold applied sheet membranes for basements, tunnels, podiums, etc. on major civil, commercial and residential construction.
Development and introduction of:
- Polyurethane liquid applied waterproof membrane technology.
- Flexible, reinforced, liquid applied waterproof membranes.
- High impact polypropylene flute sheeting as membrane protection.
- Cyclone resistant, tropical membrane coatings.
- Water dispersed, synthetic liquid rubber technology.
- Integral micro-fibre reinforcement in liquid waterproof membranes.
- Fully VOC compliant installation system for sheet membranes.
- Effective, single component, hydrophilic polyurethane injection resins for water-stopping and crack injection in civil and commercial construction.
- Acoustic insulation systems for residential buildings.
- Ceramic tile adhesives compatible with Chemind polyurethane membranes.
- Low hazard, fast cure, low and medium modulus hybrid polyurea spray elastomers as high performance waterproof membranes and protective coatings.
- CSIRO Certification of wet area membranes to AS3740 and CSIRO tested to AS/NZS4858 as Class III all for approved use in accordance with Building Code of Australia (BCA).
- Chemind Chemspray 690 - high performance, chemical resistant, fast cure, pure polyurea spray elastomer system with AWQC certification to AS/NZS 4020, for potable water contact waterproofing to concrete and steel substrates.
- Zero GWP closed cell roof insulation board
- Zero VOC grade polyurethane, liquid applied waterproof membrane technology.